Following the Science of Evolution in Implantology

29 July - 3 August 2020

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

GET ON BOARD

Join Adin for a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit the

Galápagos Islands and enhance your dental practice at the same time

Day 1

July 29th
Arrival at Quito, welcome reception and overnight at Quito.

Day 2

July 30th
Flight from Quito, arrival at Galápagos. San Cristobal Island.

Day 3

July 31st
Morning lecture over coffee. Española Island.

Day 4

August 1st
Morning lecture over coffee. Floreana Island.

Day 5

August 2nd
Morning lecture over coffee. Santa Cruz Island.

Day 6

August 3rd
Departure from Galápagos to Quito.

Day 1

July 29th
Arrival at Quito, welcome reception and overnight at Quito.

Day 2

July 30th
Flight from Quito, arrival at Galápagos. San Cristobal Island.

Day 3

July 31th
Morning lecture over coffee. Española Island.

Day 4

August 1st
Morning lecture over coffee. Floreana Island.

Day 5

August 2nd
Morning lecture over coffee. Santa Cruz Island.

Day 6

August 3rd
Departure from Galápagos to Quito.

The Scientific Program

CE Credit provided by Academy of General Dentistry PACE

Dr. Sorin Boeri, D.M.D

Dr. Sorin Boeriu graduated from University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology. He received the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Case Western...

Boutique Expedition Cruise Ship Gala'pagos Legend

LEGENDARY CRUISE

With a 100-guest capacity, this ship is all about comfort and adventure. Redesigned in 2016, it offers in its interior areas all the amenities a first class traveler can expect: restaurants, bars, lounges, library, fitness center, auditorium and plenty more. All of it, designed with nautical details of teak wood and brass with ample social areas and panoramic windows to make the best out of the islands. Its cabins have a refined decoration so they can be a relaxation sanctuary for our guests. In the open decks, the pool, Jacuzzi, solarium and restaurants are waiting to be enjoyed having a great among of open deck areas to become one with the landscapes.

The animals

Blue-Footed Booby

Giant Tortoise

Magnificent Frigate

Island Penguin

Land Iguana

Sea Lion

Temperate climate

Located near the equator, the islands experience a year-round temperate climate. There are, however, two markedly different seasons: a hot season, which sees warmer, humid weather from December through May, and a dry season, which is slightly cooler and extends from June through November.

Variety of sealife

Admirers of marine life will appreciate the vast number of mollusk species, including snails, octopus, cuttlefish, oysters, and squid, and a remarkable and colorful variety of fish species. You can see many of these first hand when snorkeling in the Galapagos National Park.

97% nature

97% of the islands land mass have been declared a national park, and the surrounding waters have been named a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The remaining 3% of land areas, outside of the national park, are home to roughly 30,000 people.

Active volcanos

There have been several volcanic eruptions in the islands over the last 100 years; the most recent being that of the Sierra Negra volcano on the island of Isabela in 2018, raising concerns about the endemic species of pink iguanas found there.

Century old tortoise

The average Galapagos giant tortoise can live for well over a century. Their longevity is the highest of any vertebrate on land. Seeing them in the wild is truly something unique.

Colorful boobies

Three varieties of colorful boobies. Red-footed boobies, use the branches of trees and bushes as nesting areas, while blue-footed boobies and Nazca boobies nest along the ground, a little further inland. Their distinctive diets are responsible for the pigmentation in their feet.

Follow this hashtag in social media
#adingalapagos2020

Skip to content